Your Breakup Was a Warning

Instead of taking the standard approach of depression and despair after being dumped, you should distinguish yourself by accepting it as a challenge. Not only will this help motivate you on the way to getting your ex girlfriend back, but you might just spark her attraction by showing her that you got the message loud and clear.

Here's the deal on breakups...nine times out of ten they are the result of a festering problem. It is up to you to figure out what the problem was, but I can tell you that boredom, money, and quality time are some of the common ones. Now somewhere along the way your ex girlfriend got sick of waiting for you to fix the problem. Maybe she talked to you about...or perhaps she was justing waiting for you to get off your butt and make a change. When nothing happened she sent you a final warning by leaving.

Obviously you missed the boat on her needs the first time, so now is your chance to make amends. Yes it is going to be harder this time around, but in reality that's your fault. The real question is...are you ready to accept the challenge? Do you want to change your lifestyle in ways that will better accommodate her needs?

Every girl has a unique set of dreams and desires. If you truly love your ex then it is up to you to satisfy these wants. Maybe she wants a guy with a good job and plan for the future. Then again, maybe she just wants someone to make her feel safe and confident. Whatever her needs, you have the power to make it happen...but only if you want to.

4 comments:

lk8985 said...

I really like this blog. Are these posts cut and pastes from around the net?

Elliot said...

Thanks for visiting. All content is original work written by me.

Gav666 said...

This applies directly to me & for all 3 of the reasons you mentioned! Sad isn't it?!
My g/f of 8 years has asked me numerous times on manym MANY occasions to accompany her to the pub,club or just out.... & I always found an excuse not to go or for her to let me stay home & relax.
Now the sh*t has hit the fan & I now find out, as you've said, this has been problematic for the past 4 years of our 8!
Now she is interested in other people.. or mainly 1 guy with a flamin' accent of some sort (I can't compete with an accent!).
1 minute she says she loves me, then she doesn't know, then she doesn't want to lose me or leave me, then she jsut has to do it etc etc etc.
I know she loves me or for the past 4 days we wouldn't have been sitting on our lounge in tears trying to talk about it.... would we?!
I love her with every ounce of my being... I've spent the last 8yrs building our lives & looking towards the future... something that she requires study for, for her dreams.
I've been trying to get a 2nd job, looking at moving interestate for cheaper rent & living & closer to where whe will evidentally have to go for her dream course @ Uni..... but this all means nothing as I haven't been taking care of her need for love & affection... more so than just saying I love you to her every day.
I realised something the other day.... I call 'sex/making love' my intimate moment that I wish to share with my g/f.... but when I think about it... her intimate moment is being out together, enjoying each others company, having a good time & relaxing... & every time she has tried to involve me, I've turned her down!?!?! She is a beautiful woman & I still turn ehr down to going out & showing her off???? Have I lost the plot or what?
She also says she feels different than when we met 8yrs ago about me... I;ve told her that happens anyway after you've been with someone for 8 years... but I also admitted to her that, that proabably wasn't the only reason she felt that way due to my lack of..... (I don't know).... 'motivation'????

You got ANY advice? Anything you suggest can help me win this battle of the heart & mind that my g/f is having?
She says her head tells her to go & experience what these feelings are, but her heart screams NO, DON'T GO!
I'm at a loss... I don't know what to do, say next... we're still together for the time being, living in our rental property that we need to move from within 2 months... she still hugs me & kisses me... so something is still there if not everythuing... it's jkust masked by this HUGE black sheet so nothing can be seen underneath.
As you can imagine, the thought of her liking another guy is painful enough.... but the thought of her acting out the thoughts or the thought of this guys even placing a hand on her waist drives me wild..... yet I'm the sanme bloke who said no to me g/f when she had asked me in the past to join her for a night of drinking, dancing & just having a good time. I said no & sent her on her way with other people... other blokes?! I think I have lost it, no bloke in his right mind would allow that to happen!please help me in anyway you can?!

Elliot said...

Gav - all of the answers are right in front of you and it sounds like you already know what needs to be done. My advice is to make some changes now. Show her that you are willing to sacrifice and try new things for the good of your relationship. Stop thinking about it and take action!