It Is Up To You

If you have done any research on ways to get your ex girlfriend back then you have undoubtedly come across many people in the same situation as yourself. You see them on the internet forums and social websites looking for help from anyone who will listen. But what are they really looking for? For most of them they want an instant fix for a problem that has been probably been growing for several weeks.

No matter what advice you read, the bottom line is that you need to take action to see results. You will never find a solution to win back your girlfriend's love that doesn’t involve some work on your part. The more you understand that the pressure is on you the better your results will be. Looking to others to repair your relationship can help, but ultimately you have to take control.

What is your game plan? What are you going to do today to make her see how special your relationship really was? Now is the time to build your strategy and put it to work. If you don’t know where to start then get some ideas here, but remember that you can’t be scared to make the first move. Waiting for the perfect time is just an excuse to avoid dealing with the issues. Procrastination will not only delay your results, but it gives someone else the chance to move in on her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your post really hits the nail on the head. Its up to you to take action despite how nervous or scared of rejection you feel.We have to realize were part of the problem whether we like to admit it or not. I have personally been dealing with a breakup and for the first time used an online guide for advice. And its been working! Im about half way there with my guy. We started at least to talk. I had to go away on a summer trip for 2 months so we have lost contact but i'm looking at it as perfect time for giving him space. Its up to me now to establish contact again now that Im back, Im a little bit scared and delaying because there was another girl showing interest in him just before I left. So I dont know what Im coming back to, but I have been so inspired by this kind of online information and how it applies to many interpersonal realtionships, not just dating, that I have started my own blog and getting tons of information to help me and others.
To our success!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hey Elliot,

You are so right about people searching for that "quick fix" to a problem that's a lot larger and more complicated than that! There is no simple solution, I'm afraid. I have been trying to help people by writing about relationships and conflicts for almost a year now, and I see this type of mentality on a regular basis (especially in forums like loveshack).

I understand that these people are desperate, and just like you said, some of them are afraid of taking the necessary action! I like how you said the "pressure is on you" because it reminds me of this quote:

"It takes one person to apologize, and two people to get back together."

But you have to man up and be the first one to take that first step! Otherwise, you leave everything up to fate... and that can be a disaster. But, sometimes, too much pressure and we become overly desperate, which works against us...

Lynn, I totally understand what you're going through! When I first hit the internet looking for advice over 3 years ago, I was very skeptical of these online guides! But I was finally reassured though some of these so-called "forum friends" (Angela mostly, I can't thank her enough) that I should make an effort, and I did! Things progressed slowly, but eventually worked out. I feel really lucky. So don't be afraid and don't delay, there's really nothing to worry about, if you think about it...

Because even if it's not meant to be, life goes on, but you'll never, NEVER find out what could have been without trying and putting in some effort!

Thanks, I really enjoyed this blog post! For newly broken up couples, I touched upon the topic of desperation on my own blog (in fact, I think it's one of the most important things to know) and wrote a post that you might like to read and share with your readers, called the Things To Say To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back.

You can also read more about my own personal story there if you want. I actually used the second product you recommend at the end of this post, it's absolutely killer and I'd recommend it to anybody! Thanks again, I look forward to more of your posts Elliot.

Royce Gardiner said...

great advice about getting your ex back. these are very effective tips to get your ex back.